devcom is the official developer conference of gamescom, and takes place from August 18-19 in Cologne, Germany. In its 3rd edition, devcom features a two-day conference program set on 8 stages, a dedicated HR area with turnkey-ready recruiting booths, a business and indie exhibition show floor, as well as an award show and two parties to give attendees even more time to celebrate and meet new people and potential future business associates.
- Conference program featuring internationally renowned studios and companies such as Ubisoft Massive, Insomniac Games, Eidos Montréal, Playground Games, Techland, Valve Software, Microsoft as well as industry legends such as David Fox & Noah Falstein, Wonderboy creator Ryuichi Nishizawa, and many more
- Indie expo including up to 50 indie developers showcasing their games
- BizDevs from several renowned publishers such as Versus Evil, Maximum Games/Modus Games, Head Up Games, and many more
- A Business exhibition floor and area
- Matchmaking on-site as well as Matchmaking Dinner on Saturday, August 17 (limited seating!)
- The devcom Sunset Party (Sunday evening, August 18) and devcom Developer Night (Monday evening, August 19)
- The devcom Ellie Awards – Europe’s first personality award show
- Exclusive Press Conference rooms
- Exclusive turnkey-ready HR booths for recruiting
Contact us (or sign up for our newsletter) for the 15% discount code, valid for the conference and business pass!