Games Week Denmark sets the spotlight on Danish Games. It gathers Nordic Game Jam, Spilprisen, CPH MatchUp, Game Developer Talks and much more. Six days in April 2017 Denmark will turn into a hot spot for game designers, programmers, graphic artists, business experts, gamers and game interested locals and tourists. More than 2.000 people will attend events with games, creativity, technology and innovation.
Goals of Games Week Denmark
- Make the Danish Game Industry visible to a broader audience nationally and internationally – as culture and business
- Bring the Danish Game Industry together and celebrate itself together with a global industry
- Create a week for, and together with, the industry itself
- Give the industry a boost of new insights – by bringing the best from outside Denmark to Denmark
- To be a Games Week that developers from all of Denmark and the rest of the world attend